Building A More Sustainable Ashland
Eric Hansen for
Ashland City Council
Building an innovative and sustainable future
Local business owner and community service steward
Investing in our future to support the next generation.
Sustainability in Ashland is about coming together and supporting human, ecological, economic health, and vitality. To reach that, let’s:
• Develop more outdoor recreation opportunities and the infrastructure to accommodate them;
• Creatively foster a healthier economy for local business to thrive;
• Encourage affordable housing for families and the working class;
• Continue to set the example for community resiliency around emergency preparedness, health, safety, and renewable energy;
• Foster support, stability, innovation, and gratitude to City offices and operations.
“Eric has my unqualified support. Not only does he bring specific strengths that are needed in city government right now, but he also has vision. Eric understands that one of our greatest economic drawing cards is Ashland’s diverse recreational opportunities that lie just outside our doors.”
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Join our email list for campaign updates